Friday, January 4, 2013

Operation Mealtime Fun

I had so many GREAT comments and food ideas from Facebook- thank you for sharing!

I think since I had so many I will take them and make them one by one and let you know how they turned out. You'll all get a little shout out. :)


Just a typical Friday here, Nana Vicki got to come home from the hospital (finally) so we had dinner and Geoff's brother and sister-in-law came to visit. It was a fun night!

We have a PACKED weekend, with one last family Christmas, a basketball game and then on Sunday I'm taking my sister to Wicked! I can't wait.

So let's be honest- there isn't going to be any cooking going on in this household this weekend. We'll start Operation Mealtime Fun next week. Can't wait to share them all with you!

Happy weekend everyone, enjoy it! Wow, I used a ton of exclamation marks, sorry- I'm that annoyingly happy person tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment