Wednesday, January 2, 2013

To a year we'll never forget

It's hard to believe we are already starting a new year. It seems like yesterday I was finding out I was pregnant and now Little Miss will be 9 months old in 2 weeks! 

2012 was a year full of fun, challenges, happy and sad times. I guess that's really any year but this one was special for so many reasons. 



2012 started with a very sweet surprise shower from some of my favorite students.


My Mizzou Spirit students are some of the best kiddos you'll ever meet. They helped Little Miss arrive in style.


After a quick and painless and perfect maternity shoot with Evee Images-




It was time for my hands down AMAZING Wizard of Oz themed baby shower thrown by our awesome families and friends.
You can read all about it in This post




After that shower it was time to get serious about the nursery, we only had another few weeks after all. I LOVE it still!
It's a good thing too because on April 17 (10 days before she was due) Miss Kennedy August Karr graced us with her presence. 










I never knew you could fall in love so fast.
We've had so much fun since! 
First photo shoot



First Mizzou Football game!
Baptism 7-22-12


BEAUTIFUL 6-month-old





Happy Halloween!


First Mizzou Basketball game

Cookies for Santa 12-24-12
First Christmas! 12-25-12




The Karr family 2012

Wow- to look back at pictures just makes me smile. As I said, we were very blessed this year, it was amazing. But 2012 also brought some sad times as well including the one year anniversary since Grandpa Gary passed away and the scary news of Nana Vicki's breast cancer. 

BUT- looking back on the last 12 months, I don't think I could change much. We have a happy, healthy, beautiful baby girl. Our family is complete. I don't know what 2013 will hold but I can only hope it's as magical as 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment