Friday, September 9, 2011

A letter to Baby K

Dear Baby K,


They say a baby changes everything, I never knew a truer statement. You've come at the exact perfect moment in so many people's lives. I can't wait to tell you all about the family you are joining, the city you will grow up in, the teams you'll root for (and some you better not!) and the life you will have.


I've known about you for a little under a month now and wow- what a month it's been. There's been some very sad times (we will talk all about your Grandpa Gary), some very happy times (I hope you love NYC as much as me) and some very sick times (you're worth it).


This blog will keep track of everything so someday you can read all about what life was like while we were waiting for you.


These next seven months feel like they will take forever but don't worry, I'm sure you'll be here faster than I think.


Rest up little baby K, a whole lot of love is waiting for you...


Love, 


(saying it for the first time)


Your Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment