Friday, September 9, 2011

Who are these so called "parents"?

Let me just start this by saying that once upon a time- your parents were cool.


It may be hard for you to believe down the road but your dad and I were awesome.


We met our senior year in college at a restaurant called Ruby Tuesday. Your dad was my waiter. I was there with Nana and she insisted on talking to him every time he came to the table, throughly humiliating me (something I can't wait to do to you). One thing led to another and a month later, we were dating.
After dating for three years your dad finally popped the question and we were married on October 10, 2009.
You're going to fit right in with us. Both of us are first borns and natural leaders. We are also a bit stubborn at times so I'm sure you'll get that trait. Your dad has the most beautiful eyes and intriguing smile.

Remember what I said about us being cool? Well your dad also happens to be in a rap group called Money n-tha Bank. Yep, they rap about his bank...




After college I worked as a local morning show anchor in the town I grew up in. It was a blast.




But getting up at 3 in the morning got old (well I guess I'll have good practice for you) so I started working for the best school ever- MIZZOU! Now I work with students everyday, planing events and fun times for all the students at Mizzou.


It's a blast, and sometimes a bit scary.


You have an awesome "brother".
His name is Boone and he rocks.


So there is just a little bit about your family. You have SO many more it's not even funny but there is plenty of time to tell you all about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment