Friday, March 23, 2012

Quick Tiny update

I'm at 35 weeks and we are still going strong.


You are a squirmer and a mover but that is ok by me. The doctor says you should be a "healthy 8lb" baby by the time you get here. Again, ok by me- we just want you strong and healthy.


My students go on Spring Break this week- they think you will come when they are gone, I tell them NO!


Please don't Little Miss, our doctor will be out of the state for the next week. Do me a favor and wait until at least April 2nd. The April birthstone is a diamond- trust me- you want that birthstone.


Mommy and Daddy went to child birth class a couple of weeks ago and we rocked it if I do say so myself. Your dad and I are pretty competitive so we made sure we were doing everything right. :) Now Daddy is as excited as I am. He calls me everyday and says "I'm getting impatient, I just want her here now." It's pretty sweet.


We had your baby shower last week and it was FANTASTIC! I can't wait to post all the amazing pictures from it.


Love you so much baby girl, see ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Lauren you and Geoff will be awesome parents, can not wait to meet Little Miss

    ReplyDelete